Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Funny Sign ...

Copyright clytie garretson 2013

I was driving through a very busy strip mall parking lot in a nearby town, when this sign caught my eye ... I made another trip through the lot, then held up traffic while I snapped this shot through my windshield.

I offered to take mom to pick up one of those gift certificates ... she declined. She said she had to wonder about the quality for the price ... and the good ones her age are probably already taken anyway!

To see signs from around the world, visit Lesley's "Signs, Signs"!

5 comments:

  1. Today I could use a man to mow my lawn and wash my car. Doesn't seem like a bad price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way too much. I'd wait for a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be a permanent sign, so if the price doesn't change, I hope the quality doesn't either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee...When you sent this to me in an email, I laughed my head off. What a FUNNY sign! AND you held up traffic. That's just too cool. (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also wonder about the quality, at that price...

    ReplyDelete