Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sysco Surprise

Sysco has a huge warehouse nearby.
I often get stuck, frustrated, at the intersection, watching truck after truck pull out into traffic.

On this day, however, the frustration turned into hilarity as I watched each truck pull out - oblivious to the fact that someone had attacked their fleet with spray paint - modifying their slogan ... by one letter ...

I still laugh whenever I see a Sysco truck!

To see signs from around the world, join us over at Lesley's "Signs, Signs"!

17 comments:

  1. What a catch! You are very observant! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you recycled the empty can of spray paint:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote comment on another blogger's post on vandalism. Your truck is one example of how people vandalised. We have a big sign for Christmas Candle light carolling. It is on 18th Dec, some one had removed the 8. imagine people turning up on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O what a hilarious adjustment! So subtle and yet dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I think I would have missed that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooops! Great catch for Signs day! You got a laugh out of me too. I'll never look at this company the same way again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahha...that is hilarious! now they have something to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew, I don't think our Sysco serves ass red products. But'll have to look more closely at their trucks next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to find the words. It is funny!

    Signs

    ReplyDelete
  10. And now I'll laugh too! Thanks for the smile, I needed it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! You have a great eye. I night have missed that one. It is so funny. Wonder if the driver even has a clue as to what the sign says on the side of his truck. Great contribution this week. genie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that story! It was fun to see the pictures! LOL

    ReplyDelete