Saturday, May 22, 2010

I don't make this stuff up ...

5:30 AM ... Saturday

"Hello, Dispatch? There's a car in the ditch in front of my house. Two guys got out, staggered around, then took off walking South on the road."
"When did this happen?"
"Just now."
"What do the people look like?"
"I just saw the backs of two men - long sleeves ... jeans."
"Could you tell if they were male or female?"
"Uh, both male."
"What kind of vehicle is it?"
"It's white. Maybe an SUV."
"Do you have a license plate?"
"No."
"Can you tell the make or model of the vehicle?"
"Uh, it's white. It's the only car in the ditch in front of my house."

FLASH FORWARD

"He** yeah, we had a few. We had MORE than a few. We got in a wreck. OH WELL!"
"Please face the car, put your hands behind you ..."

1 comment:

  1. Crazy. You'd think people would have learned not to drink and drive by now. I had a friend and coworker killed by a drunk driver a couple of years ago so it's something for which I have no patience.

    ReplyDelete